Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Introducing ME

I am a stay-at-home wife to wonderful husband, and a mom to two precious children. Contrary to popular conception, the life of a stay-at-home mom is a fairly busy one, so I'm always looking for shortcuts that work as well or better than the "long way," and as a mom to two curious children, I'm constantly looking for healthier alternatives to products that would be dangerous if my children got into them.

So, I'm planning on sharing the things that I've found, tried, and liked with you! In short, you get to benefit from my experiments here in my own home. I'm also passionate about making sure that things WORK as written, so I try to find all the "sub-steps" that are implied, but not written explicitly. If you can read, you can't screw up my recipes!  (At least, that's my goal!)

Here's to a happy and healthy home!
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment