Monday, May 7, 2012

What works for me!

Sometimes, people ask me how I get everything done with two toddlers. If they're serious about the question, I share the answer: FLYlady!

I stumbled on her website a few months ago, and sometimes, I flutter more than fly... but I'm getting there!

Her main themes are:
"Make it fun and it will get done!"
"You can do anything for 15 minutes!"
and
"Imperfect housework still blesses your family!"

I have tweaked her "Zones," from the last week of October through the third week of November I really work hard on the zones every week, then float through the holidays just doing the Weekly Home Blessing twice a week. (this cuts down on a lot of stress for me) Come the second week of January, I pick the zones back up. Honestly, it's not even that much catch-up work because I did them so well in November!

Here's her website... start with the "Babysteps" link.
FLYlady

Happy FLYing to one and all!
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment