Tuesday, May 8, 2012

From Freezer, to crock-pot, to table!

A little bit ago, I shared that I was searching for "freezer meals" - meals that went from the freezer to the table with minimal fuss. Here's the first one I've made that we've really liked!


Sweet & Tangy Meatballs

1 large bag of meatballs (or 2 small, I put 30 meatballs in the bag)
1 cup grape jelly
10 oz (1 & 1/4 cup)  bbq sauce

Write instructions on freezer-grade gallon-size, Zip-lock style bag with a permanent marker.
Instructions: Cook on low for 2-4 hours ‘til warmed completely. Serve over hot rice.

Put everything into a gallon freezer bag, shake it up, seal, label and put in freezer.

Serve with a side of vegetables.


Super easy, fairly cost-effective, and tastes delicious!!!!!

This is one I'll be making OFTEN and keeping in my freezer for sure!!!

Enjoy!
Vicki

Found here: ringaroundtherosies via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment