Monday, April 16, 2012

Mindless mornings...

... are my favorite kind! No, this doesn't mean that I get to do nothing, it means that I have things ready so that I don't have to actually "think" for a bit, I just have to get out of bed. I'm not a morning person, regardless of what I appear to be... mornings are not my best time, but my routines and preparation make being a "morning person" easy to fake! :)

So, what does my "mindless morning" look like?

1 - clothes are picked out (even weekdays) and set aside... no thinking, just get dressed!

2 - Sweetheart's lunch is ready to pack. Non-refrigerated items are right next to the lunchbox, cold items are ready, in the front of the fridge to grab and put in the lunchbox.

3 - Kitchen is clean and things were put away the night before, so I don't have to think about where to find things to make myself a mug of hot chocolate or cappuccino ... water is put in the electric tea-kettle and off I go!

By the time I get to the kitchen and get my morning treat made, I am awake enough to function.

No comments:

Post a Comment