Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Homemade Fudgesicles

... or a close proximity thereof.

Need:
9 oz. Cool Whip
3.9 oz. box Chocolate Instant Pudding (I use Chocolate Fudge)
1 3/4 cups milk

3 oz. plastic bathroom cups
popsicle sticks (these were expensive, I used plastic spoons - worked great!)
Sandwich size zip-lock style baggies

Mix pudding and milk, allow to set up.
Add Cool Whip (I use my electric mixer to really get it fluffy)
Fill cups, insert sticks or spoons.
** I use my mini-muffin pan to get the cups to stand up straight

Put in freezer for a few hours until firm.
Put in individual baggies and leave in freezer until ready to enjoy!

** Makes over 24

This came from Pinterest, but I can't find the link to the original source. Sorry!

From Sweetheart's aunt: 
Yummy! I've done something similar...lay graham crackers out in a 13x9. Layer the pudding cool whip mix. Lay graham crackers on top. Freeze. Once frozen thaw just enough to be able to cut into ice cream sandwiches and place in baggies for future treats.
 
** This sounds yummy, too, and I will have to make these soon!

1 comment:

  1. used sm pkg. inst. choc pudding, 1/2 cup sifted powder sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/4 cup sifted cocoa powder,1/2 cup melty soft nutella , mix til smooth, fold in a 9 oz cont. cool-whip, put in your cups, get the air out. freeze.. DEELISH. I, too, wanted something different and made this up!

    ReplyDelete