Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crock-Pot Recipe!!!

Okay, when I first read this recipe, I wasn't all that sure of it. But I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt, since it came from a trusted source. I'm SO GLAD I did!! It has become a favorite!


Spaghetti Pork Chops


24 Ounces Tomato Sauce
1 can (10 ¾ ounces) Tomato Soup, Undiluted
1 teaspoon Celery Seed
½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
Dried Seasonings: Bay Leaves, Oregano,

6 Pork Chops
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil

In crock-pot, combine tomato sauce, tomato soup, and all seasonings.

In a skillet, brown pork chops on all sides in oil.
    *They will not turn “brown,” they will turn white. Just make sure that you cannot see any
      raw meat on the exterior of the pork chop. They will cook through in the sauce.

Place pork chops in spaghetti sauce and make sure they are covered in sauce.

Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.

Boil spaghetti noodles until tender. Top with pork chops and sauce.

* I know this one sounds odd, but PLEASE try it! Sweetheart and I really
enjoy this dish. The pork chops come out fork-tender and juicy!

Taste of Home Slow Cooke Cookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment