Friday, March 30, 2012

Living Room and Kitchen

These two rooms are on an "evening" routine rather than the morning one. I find my morning (and day) gets off to a better start when I can walk into a clean and straightened up living room (it only takes about 2 minutes the evening before!!!!) and I can walk into a clean kitchen (all dishes done, put away, etc).

I drink a lot of water throughout the day, so I also make sure that my Brita is filled the night before.

I'm not a "morning person" so it takes a little bit for my brain to wake up. I have Sweetheart's lunch all packed (all non-chilled in the lunch box ready to go) and whatever is the "main dish" is in the fridge, in its container, ready so that all I have to do is put the cold item(s) in the lunchbox, and it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment